One of the largest global suppliers of solar panels, Trina solar products have a well-established reputation for excellence. Trina’s Honey series of solar panels can generate high amounts of energy even when space is limited. As one of the industry’s most trusted modules, the Honey series are popular for residential and commercial customers due to its reliability, pleasing aesthetics and compatibility with all major balance of system components and module electronics.
Honey M PERC DD06M
Trina’s 60 cell monocrystalline module is a high output half cell solar panel, boasting an impressive maximum efficiency of 19.4% and a positive power tolerance of 0~+5W.
- Excellent low light performance – Advanced surface texturing, back surface field and selective emitter guarantees a strong performance on cloudy days and during mornings and evenings.
- Outstanding visual appearance – Honey M panels are designed with aesthetics in mind and deliver great looking panels that utilise a black frame and thinner wires, giving the illusion of an all black panel.
- Highly reliable due to stringent quality control – With over 30 in-house tests (including UV, TC, HF and many more), Trina’s testing processes go well beyond certification requirements.
- Anti PID technology – All Trina solar panels feature anti Potential Induced Degradation (PID) technology, ensuring they offer high performance regardless of exposure to voltage, heat and humidity.
- Certified to withstand challenging conditions – Trina panels can withstand extreme environments including wind loads of 2400 Pa as well as 5400 Pa snow load and 35 mm hailstones at 97 km/h.
The Honey M panels come with a 10-year product warranty as well as a 25-year warranty for extra linear power output, making it a reliable investment.
Contact Beyond Solar for Trina Panel Installations in NSW
Contact Beyond Solar for advice on which in-house solar panel installation is right for your residential, commercial, or government building. We offer advice and guidance for buildings across metropolitan Sydney and regional NSW. Whether it’s a large or small project, trust us with everything solar.